- Lightweight, street-styled upper combining full grain leather and elastic synthetic material on collar for enhanced comfort and durability
- Traditional lace closure system for easy, secure and comfortable fit
- Drystar® membrane layer between upper and lining for unsurpassed all weather performance
- Tongue in full grain leather for enhanced comfort, durability and a luxurious feel.
- Dual density ankles protectors are applied between the upper and padded lining to provide the strategic protection and flexibility in key areas
- Heat-press logos give an exclusive and sober look
- Embossed areas highlight the protective parts giving a balanced dynamic style at the riding shoe
- Thin and smooth tongue provides high levels of comfort and fit around the instep
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra® lining on top
- Elastic collar provides improved levels of personalization for a comfortable fit
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design
- Rubber compound cup sole molded to the upper to offer stability, grip, and support and to provide a good walking comfort.
Alpinestars guarantees their merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, they will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact the Alpinestars' Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222. -Please be sure to check the fit and sizing of your product before removing tags. Products returned must have all original tags attached. -Unwashed, unworn, unused merchandise may be returned within 30 days after receipt of product for refund (receipt date of products is determined based on tracking provided by shipping carrier) -Alpinestars will not accept merchandise after 30 days. -Product must be returned within 14 days once the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is issued, and must be returned in original packaging with tags. -Shipping charges will only be refunded if the item you have received is incorrect or damaged. -Refund value is determined by the last retail price of the item. -All merchandise sold on sale is final sale, and cannot be returned unless item received is damaged or incorrect. -Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form.