- Comfortable Enduro oriented chamois padding.
- Strategically placed padding on areas prone to impact injury.
- Belt and side padding on hip splits the protection into two while still providing complete protection while not hindering freedom of movement.
- Two-part slip joint overlapping construction on the hip protectors where protector meets stretch mesh chassis for enhanced freedom of movement.
- Soft touch fabric.
- Elasticated straps.
- Polygiene Biostatic™ Stays Fresh Technology.
- Stretchable lower thigh hem for compatibility with knee braces.
ALPINESTAR Alpinestars guarantees their merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, they will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact the Alpinestars' Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222. -Please be sure to check the fit and sizing of your product before removing tags. Products returned must have all original tags attached. -Unwashed, unworn, unused merchandise may be returned within 30 days after receipt of product for refund (receipt date of products is determined based on tracking provided by shipping carrier) -Alpinestars will not accept merchandise after 30 days. -Product must be returned within 14 days once the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is issued, and must be returned in original packaging with tags. -Shipping charges will only be refunded if the item you have received is incorrect or damaged. -Refund value is determined by the last retail price of the item. -All merchandise sold on sale is final sale, and cannot be returned unless item received is damaged or incorrect. -Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form.