- Oil resistant dual rubber compound for optimized grip on unclean/slippery surfaces.
- TPU full length plate for protection and improved foot comfort
- Outsole has an asymmetric stud configuration which provides excellent levels of grip and high abrasion resistance
- Snug fit coupled with ample inner volume creates a shoe which offers exceptional all-round foot comfort
- Flex grooves on foot front offer enhanced levels of flex while walking
- The increased medial sole edge radius enables easy movement on the bike’s pegs
- Fore foot and rear foot bumpers for added stability, protection and durability
- Open cell PU polyurethane compound ensures high levels of breathability, thus reducing overheating when worn
- OrthoLite® technical insock for easy step in and enhanced comfort
- Open Cell PU removable
- Nubuck leather quarters on upper for feel, stability and enhanced levels of abrasion resistance
- Tongue has been designed to remain in position when riding for a snug, secure fit
- Asymmetric rubber layer on fore foot for additional durability in the gear shift area
- Internal EVA patch material between outer and inner materials reduces pressure on foot in the gear shift area for optimized levels of comfort
- Open cell PU foam ankle protector for additional protection
Alpinestars guarantees their merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, they will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact the Alpinestars' Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222. -Please be sure to check the fit and sizing of your product before removing tags. Products returned must have all original tags attached. -Unwashed, unworn, unused merchandise may be returned within 30 days after receipt of product for refund (receipt date of products is determined based on tracking provided by shipping carrier) -Alpinestars will not accept merchandise after 30 days. -Product must be returned within 14 days once the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is issued, and must be returned in original packaging with tags. -Shipping charges will only be refunded if the item you have received is incorrect or damaged. -Refund value is determined by the last retail price of the item. -All merchandise sold on sale is final sale, and cannot be returned unless item received is damaged or incorrect. -Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form.