- Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors feature advanced airflow ventilation and a dual density polymer mold construction for superior performance against repeat impacts as well as abrasion resistance
- Internal aramidic fiber hand and thumb reinforcement, plus an aramidic fiber layer around little finger gives excellent abrasion resistance
- External finger and palm seams for a close fit and superior feel
- Advanced polymer compound palm and finger sliders for impact and abrasion resistance
- Palm pad panel combined into palm/thumb/little finger area for reinforcement in a key area
- Protective double cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around wrist, raising the entire profile of the glove to protect the wrist bone from impact in a crash
- Innovative multi-panel leather construction that is ergonomically profiled for performance
Alpinestars guarantees their merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, they will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact the Alpinestars' Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222. -Please be sure to check the fit and sizing of your product before removing tags. Products returned must have all original tags attached. -Unwashed, unworn, unused merchandise may be returned within 30 days after receipt of product for refund (receipt date of products is determined based on tracking provided by shipping carrier) -Alpinestars will not accept merchandise after 30 days. -Product must be returned within 14 days once the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is issued, and must be returned in original packaging with tags. -Shipping charges will only be refunded if the item you have received is incorrect or damaged. -Refund value is determined by the last retail price of the item. -All merchandise sold on sale is final sale, and cannot be returned unless item received is damaged or incorrect. -Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form.