- Constructed from ultra-lightweight Polyurethane (PU) coated 100% waterproof poly-nylon fabric that has been specially treated to avoid sticking when worn over textile or leather garments.
- All seams are tape-sealed for guaranteed waterproofing performance.
- Light poly-mesh lining improved internal air circulation and comfort.
- Reflective detailing improves visibility of rider in poor weather conditions.
- Comes with convenient storage/transport bag to easily fit inside luggage
- Velcro adjustments on the arms and waist and shock chord adjuster ensure close fit over outer garment
- Elasticated collar and cuff help form hermetic seal to avoid wind and water penetration
- Waterproof compartment on inside chest for easy access and peace-of-mind storage
Alpinestars guarantees their merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, they will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact the Alpinestars' Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222. -Please be sure to check the fit and sizing of your product before removing tags. Products returned must have all original tags attached. -Unwashed, unworn, unused merchandise may be returned within 30 days after receipt of product for refund (receipt date of products is determined based on tracking provided by shipping carrier) -Alpinestars will not accept merchandise after 30 days. -Product must be returned within 14 days once the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is issued, and must be returned in original packaging with tags. -Shipping charges will only be refunded if the item you have received is incorrect or damaged. -Refund value is determined by the last retail price of the item. -All merchandise sold on sale is final sale, and cannot be returned unless item received is damaged or incorrect. -Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form.