- Lightweight, highly flexible design provides impact and high abrasion protection within a breathable mesh sleeve for excellent levels of airflow and comfort
- Abrasion resistant fabric front panel
- Triple segmented back shell plate is constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties
- Back protector’s structure design changes from the centre towards the outside and provides the perfect balance between force dispersion and energy absorption
- Back protector’s microstructure cell is designed for advanced energy absorption, adaptivity, maximum breathability and airflow
- Soft, comfortable airmesh on the body side of the protector offers maximum breathability and rider comfort
- PU foam chest pad provides additional coverage to the chest area
Alpinestars guarantees their merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, they will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact the Alpinestars' Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222. -Please be sure to check the fit and sizing of your product before removing tags. Products returned must have all original tags attached. -Unwashed, unworn, unused merchandise may be returned within 30 days after receipt of product for refund (receipt date of products is determined based on tracking provided by shipping carrier) -Alpinestars will not accept merchandise after 30 days. -Product must be returned within 14 days once the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is issued, and must be returned in original packaging with tags. -Shipping charges will only be refunded if the item you have received is incorrect or damaged. -Refund value is determined by the last retail price of the item. -All merchandise sold on sale is final sale, and cannot be returned unless item received is damaged or incorrect. -Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form.