- Reinforcing the soft goat leather chassis is synthetic leather and suede on the high impact and abrasion prone zones like the side hand, cuff, and thumb
- Premium soft goat leather chassis on top of hand
- Ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb
- Synthetic accordion inserts and stretch fourchettes in between the fingers
- Stretch fourchettes and control fingers flex zone
- Cuff, thumb and landing zone padding with side hand reinforcement
- Touchscreen compatible finger tips on the index finger and thumb
Alpinestars guarantees their merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, they will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact the Alpinestars' Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222. -Please be sure to check the fit and sizing of your product before removing tags. Products returned must have all original tags attached. -Unwashed, unworn, unused merchandise may be returned within 30 days after receipt of product for refund (receipt date of products is determined based on tracking provided by shipping carrier) -Alpinestars will not accept merchandise after 30 days. -Product must be returned within 14 days once the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is issued, and must be returned in original packaging with tags. -Shipping charges will only be refunded if the item you have received is incorrect or damaged. -Refund value is determined by the last retail price of the item. -All merchandise sold on sale is final sale, and cannot be returned unless item received is damaged or incorrect. -Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form.