- RT-7 has a full Drystar® membrane for 100% guaranteed waterproof performance and breathability
- Technical modern upper constructed with an advanced blend of microfiber and synthetic high resistance textile laminated by a seamless PU for enhanced breathability
- Alpinestars integrated Transversal Protection Frame (TPF), protects the foot while delivering the necessary support on the footrest without compromising the front foot flexion for superior walking comfort
- Reinforced heel counter and toe box, with an additional shift pad extra later and reinforced shin area to protect against impacts
- The boot opening is managed by lateral zip mounted elasticated panel, covered by a hook and loop gusseted flap, to protect the zipper and keep free the boot flexion
- Dynamic design shift pad in 3D printed PU technology for effective upper foot protection
Alpinestars guarantees their merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, they will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact the Alpinestars' Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222. -Please be sure to check the fit and sizing of your product before removing tags. Products returned must have all original tags attached. -Unwashed, unworn, unused merchandise may be returned within 30 days after receipt of product for refund (receipt date of products is determined based on tracking provided by shipping carrier) -Alpinestars will not accept merchandise after 30 days. -Product must be returned within 14 days once the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is issued, and must be returned in original packaging with tags. -Shipping charges will only be refunded if the item you have received is incorrect or damaged. -Refund value is determined by the last retail price of the item. -All merchandise sold on sale is final sale, and cannot be returned unless item received is damaged or incorrect. -Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form.