- Advanced microfiber upper construction.
- Front flex area is constructed with a soft microfiber for improving abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars unique Multi-Link Control system
- provides advanced external protection and support. for ankle articulation, limiting hyper-torsion, hyper extension, and hyper-flexion.
- Dual-density TPU replaceable toe slider with screw-in assembly.
- Micro-adjustable ratchet top closure stows tab end.
- Alpinestars anatomical and replaceable countered
- EVA footbed.
- Advanced synthetic forefoot lining, laminated with open cell foam for shock absorption and highly breathable lining in ankle and leg areas for comfort.
- Durable sole, designed for improved riding feel.
- Inner instep speed lacing closure and unique lateral zipper offer precise and secure fit.
- Alpinestars Lace Lock System is constructed from an advanced polymer resin to guarantee a quick, precise, and secure closure.
- Hook and loop tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and safe.
Alpinestars guarantees their merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, they will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact the Alpinestars' Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222.