- Inspired by some of today's most popular trends, the Speedflight Performance Riding Show take street, sport-styled sneakers and infuse engineered riding protection perfect
- Perfect shoes for short rides and commuting, while still easy to wear every day, all day long
- Constructed from a performance ripstop upper with seamless reinforcement panels and a molded, semi-rigid heel piece with injected foam, Speedflight shoes have an advanced and lightweight main chassis
- Reinforcing the shoe is the Transversal Protection Frame (TPF) midsole which is sandwiched between dual density rubber sole with front protective walls, a comfort layer, and the EVA durable yet comfortable midsole with lateral stabilizers
- Also incorporated into the sole is an asymmetric TPU heel counter for added protection and stability, plus an OrthoLite® removable insock for great breathability and an all-day walking comfort
- Sole itself also features a more "aggresive" 10mm drop, meaning the height difference between the rider's heel and toes, allowing for great walking comfort off the bike
- Altogether, between the front to back drop, compressed EVA midsole, and high sidewalls, the Speedflight provides a "cradled" fit and enhances foot stability for walking comfort, as well as riding protection and confidence
Alpinestars guarantees their merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, they will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact the Alpinestars' Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222. -Please be sure to check the fit and sizing of your product before removing tags. Products returned must have all original tags attached. -Unwashed, unworn, unused merchandise may be returned within 30 days after receipt of product for refund (receipt date of products is determined based on tracking provided by shipping carrier) -Alpinestars will not accept merchandise after 30 days. -Product must be returned within 14 days once the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is issued, and must be returned in original packaging with tags. -Shipping charges will only be refunded if the item you have received is incorrect or damaged. -Refund value is determined by the last retail price of the item. -All merchandise sold on sale is final sale, and cannot be returned unless item received is damaged or incorrect. -Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form.