- Highly specified Drystar® touring boot for long-distance road riding in all weather conditions.
- Main upper material made in reainforced leather.
- Extensive front and rear accordion in microfiber for superior comfort extension, flexion and support.
- TPR shin plate insert and TPR ankle protector.
- Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered on both sides under the upper, and backed by polyfoam padding for rider comfort.
- Internal shock resistant TPU shin guard mounted under the leather. Full Drystar® internal membrane insures 100% waterproof performance and a high level of breathability.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound outsole.
- Contoured insole injected in polypropylene includes shank reinforcement. Removable anatomical advanced EVA footbed.
Alpinestars guarantees their merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, they will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact the Alpinestars' Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222.