- More focused ignition to prevent fouling than leading standard plug
- .6mm finewire design with Sport V-trim ground electrode engineered to offer improved ignitability and durability over a standard plug
- Up to 26% quicker starts than leading standard plug
- More horsepower and better fuel efficiency than standard plug
- Meets or exceeds OEM design
LIMITED WARRANTY: These Autolite® spark plugs are warranted to the purchaser for the period of two years from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship by Autolite®, a division of FRAM Group Operations LLC. Warranty Does Not Cover: Autolite® will not provide any warranty service if these spark plugs are not installed properly (including errors in application) and maintained in accordance with service intervals recommended by the original equipment manufacturer. Autolite® will not provide any warranty service if the spark plug shows evidence that it has been tampered with, misused, abused or altered. Autolite® makes no warranties, express or implied for its spark plugs, and specifically disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose if its spark plugs are used for racing, custom or modified applications. Under no circumstances is Autolite® responsible for direct, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from such uses of its products. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, special or consequential damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.