• Polycarbonate composite shell
• Maximum top scoop and mouth vent
• Front edge spoiler blocks incoming wind and reduces noise
• 3D curved design HJ-38 shield provides clear and wide view
• Secure, easy-open push and release shield lock
• HJ-V12 3-step integrated sunshield is adjustable for optimized position
• Removable, washable, antibacterial fabric interior
• Cheek pads offer grooves to accommodate eyeglasses
• 2-way pivot ratchet system offers smooth movement and improved sealing
• 2nd generation Smart HJC Bluetooth® ready
Standards: DOT Approved
Construction: Polycarbonate Composite Shell
HJC hereby extends a limited warranty to the purchaser of HJC helmets that the helmet is free of defects in materials and workmanship.
This warranty is applicable to manufacturer’s defects only and the warranty period varies between HJC models. The RPHA Series warrants up to 5 years from the date of purchase or 7 years from the date of manufacture, while all other models warrant up to 3 years from the date of purchase or 5 years from the date of manufacture (whichever comes first). This warranty does not apply to any problems that arise from wearer’s misuse, negligence, modifications, accidents, etc. A change of fluorescent color is not subject to warranty as this is a typical characteristic of fluorescent color; it may fade or degrade depending on the user’s environment. All face shields warrant up to a year from the date of purchase. This warranty doesn’t apply to any problems that arise from user’s misuse, negligence, modifications, accidents etc.