- Featuring a chambered design, the Pressure Over Drive is ideal for seating even the most stubborn tubeless tires
- The secondary chamber can be pumped up to a pressure enabling a stainless steel foot-lever to release the compressed air in an immediate, continuous discharge, quickly and easily seating the tire bead
- Features a durable steel and aluminum construction paired with a highly accurate and precise analog pressure gauge
- An extra long, nylon-reinforced beaded hose terminates in Presta and Schrader compatible ABS-1 Pro chuck offers plenty of versatility
- When using as a regular pump, you must fill the air chamber before air will begin to flow into empty tire/tube. When topping off a tire/tube that already has pressure in it, the chamber will have to reach the same pressure the tire/tube is at first before it will begin to inflate it further.
Lezyne GPS devices carry a one (1) year warranty from the original purchase date to the original owner (proof of purchase is required.) This warranty covers materials and manufacturing defects on the GPS housing, electronics, and the mounting bracket supplied. Issues not covered by the warranty include normal wear and tear, consumable parts, such as batteries, unless product damage has occurred due to defect in material or manufacturing, improper installation, attempting to access electronics, modifying electronics, damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect. Because of possible user resealing error of the USB port, this product is not warrantied against water in the housing from improper sealing or any resulting damage. Please review and follow the instructions carefully when sealing the housing. This product is intended to be used only as a cycling aid and must not be used for any purpose requiring precise measurement of direction, distance, location or topography. Lezyne makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of map data in this product. In no event shall Lezyne be liable for incidental or consequential damages for any traffic fines or citations, relating to or resulting from the use of this product or any of its parts. Lezyne assumes no liability for any accident, injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. LEZYNE LED LIGHTS: In the United States, Lezyne LED Lights carry a two (2) year warranty from the original purchase date to the original owner (proof of purchase is required.) This warranty covers materials and manufacturing defects on the LED light housing, electronics, LED, and the mounting bracket supplied. Lezyne Batteries carry a 6 month warranty against any manufacturing defects. Issues not covered by the warranty include normal wear and tear, improper installation, attempting to access electronics, modifying electronics, damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect. LEZYNE HARD GOODS: This includes all floor pumps, hand pumps, CO2, multi-tools, bottle cages and rear racks. Lezyne hard goods carry a 2 YEAR WARRANTY against manufacturer defects. Thankfully a majority of Lezyne products are designed to be rebuilt making the replacement of malfunctioning parts a simple task of contacting Lezyne USA. LEZYNE SOFT GOODS: This includes all saddle bags, hydration packs, jersey stuffers, rack bags and any other product that isn't built of metal or carbon fiber. These items carry a 1 YEAR WARRANTY against any manufacturer defects. ISSUES NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY: Normal wear & tear Improper installation Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification of the warranted product. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item, and repair or replacement is the sole remedy of the warranty.