• Aaron Gwin signature lock-on grips push grip technology to a new level
• Developed in collaboration with five-time World Cup Champion Aaron Gwin; use the race-proven version 2.1 Lock-On system with new single clamp
• Feature a larger diameter than original grips at 30.5mm with offset padding towards the rider for improved comfort
• New softer compound provides excellent shock absorption
• Redesigned surface pattern for improved traction and vibration dampening; thin ribs add control without a bulky feel
• Aluminum reinforced ends provide extra durability against grip blowout; hard plastic is molded over the aluminum end cap for added durability but will not gouge
• Measures 135mm L
• Sold in pairs
At ODI we take great pride in the quality each of our products. We will stand behind them 100%. If for any reason, you have not been completely satisfied, ODI will provide the following warranty policy.
We offer warranty inspection on all our products. The warranty policy covers the product only in the case of manufacture defect. It does not cover products damaged due to normal wear and tear, negligence, improper care, natural breaking or fading of colors and materials over time and/or exposure. If the product is defective you can send it in to ODI for a warranty inspection. All warranty inspection will require a warranty authorization number (WA) in order to be inspected. If the product was purchased from a dealer, the dealer must contact ODI directly in order to receive a WA number. If the product was purchased directly from us, you will need to call ODI to receive a WA number. ODI requires all items sent in for repair to be clean. All products sent to us for warranty inspection should be sent prepaid freight and insured. ODI will not be held responsible for lost packages. You will be contacted once the inspection is completed and informed on what action will be taken.