- Perfect for those who prefer a larger grip
- Large raised pads and a knurled surface texture offer improved traction and help to form deep grooves that channel water away from your hands
- Patented Lock-On technology provides easy installation and 100% slip-free performance
- Knurled surface pattern for better traction
- Snap Cap end plugs included
- For use with trigger/thumb throttles
- Made in the U.S.A.
At ODI we take great pride in the quality each of our products. We will stand behind them 100%. If for any reason, you have not been completely satisfied, ODI will provide the following warranty policy. We offer warranty inspection on all our products. The warranty policy covers the product only in the case of manufacture defect. It does not cover products damaged due to normal wear and tear, negligence, improper care, natural breaking or fading of colors and materials over time and/or exposure. If the product is defective you can send it in to ODI for a warranty inspection. All warranty inspection will require a warranty authorization number (WA) in order to be inspected. If the product was purchased from a dealer, the dealer must contact ODI directly in order to receive a WA number. If the product was purchased directly from us, you will need to call ODI to receive a WA number. ODI requires all items sent in for repair to be clean. All products sent to us for warranty inspection should be sent prepaid freight and insured. ODI will not be held responsible for lost packages. You will be contacted once the inspection is completed and informed on what action will be taken.