- The FreeWire is both a Harley Bluetooth adapter and a Honda® Bluetooth adapter allowing for wireless connectivity to the bike’s infotainment systems
- Wirelessly communicate via CB radio, hear turn-by-turn directions from the GPS system, rock out to your favorite radio stations and so much more all through your Bluetooth headset
- Use an additional FreeWire for your passenger to talk over the motorcycle’s internal intercom system – All with the wireless freedom you’ve been longing for
- You can wirelessly connect to your infotainment system while also being able to utilize the various capabilities of the Sena 20S, 10U, 10C, 10R, 10S and Cavalry Bluetooth headset
- Also has a 3.5mm AUX port which allows you to directly plug in additional accessories such as a GPS device, radar detector, non-Bluetooth MP3 player and more – allowing you to hear them alongside the motorcycle’s infotainment system through your Bluetooth headset speakers
- Comes with two different mounting accessories, a handlebar mounting kit as well as a mounting cradle for on the bike itself, to conveniently secure the device during your ride
- The unit automatically powers on/off with your motorcycle’s engine for maximum convenience, and for longer rides you can easily charge your FreeWire while using it with the included cigarette charger or Sena Powerbank
Sena Technologies, Inc. (“Sena”) warrants that this product (“Product”) shall conform to and perform in accordance with published technical specifications and the accompanying written materials, and shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years for the helmet and two (2) years for the electronic parts, from the date of purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the Product except for the PowerPro Mount or Powerbank. The devices have a Warranty Period of only one (1) year from the date of purchase by the first consumer purchaser of this product. This warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement, at Sena's discretion, of defective or non-conforming Product, and Sena shall not be responsible for the failure of the Product to perform specified functions, or any other non-conformance caused by or attributable to: (a) any misapplication or misuse of the Product; (b) failure of Customer to adhere to any of Sena's specifications or instructions; (c) complementary equipment or software not furnished by Sena. Limited warranty service may be obtained by delivering the Product to Sena or to the international distributor it was purchased through, and providing proof of purchase or dated receipt. Customer agrees to insure the Product or assume the risk of loss or damage in transit, to prepay shipping charges to Sena, and to use the original shipping container or equivalent.