- The SFR Bluetooth communication system has 4-way intercom functionality, providing connectivity perfect for small groups of riders
- The slim SFR connects to a smartphone, MP3 Player or GPS so that you can easily listen to music, hear turn-by-turn GPS directions and make phone calls
- Riders can listen to music and use the intercom simultaneously, using the Audio Overlay™ feature
- Use the hook & fastener or double-sided adhesive tape to securely attach the SFR Bluetooth device to your motorcycle helmet
- Link the Sena SFR Bluetooth device to the Sena SF Utility App (available for iPhone and Android) to easily configure device settings and quickly access guides. You can also sync your SFR to the Sena RideConnected App, which allows for a virtually limitless amount of riders over an infinite range, as long as you are connected to a mobile network.
Sena Technologies, Inc. (“Sena”) warrants that this product (“Product”) shall conform to and perform in accordance with published technical specifications and the accompanying written materials, and shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years for the helmet and two (2) years for the electronic parts, from the date of purchase by the first consumer purchaser of the Product except for the PowerPro Mount or Powerbank. The devices have a Warranty Period of only one (1) year from the date of purchase by the first consumer purchaser of this product. This warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement, at Sena's discretion, of defective or non-conforming Product, and Sena shall not be responsible for the failure of the Product to perform specified functions, or any other non-conformance caused by or attributable to: (a) any misapplication or misuse of the Product; (b) failure of Customer to adhere to any of Sena's specifications or instructions; (c) complementary equipment or software not furnished by Sena. Limited warranty service may be obtained by delivering the Product to Sena or to the international distributor it was purchased through, and providing proof of purchase or dated receipt. Customer agrees to insure the Product or assume the risk of loss or damage in transit, to prepay shipping charges to Sena, and to use the original shipping container or equivalent.