The UCLEAR Motion Series is considered by riders, dealers, and industry experts to be the most advanced, easiest to use, most durable, most portable, best sounding, longest-lasting, weatherproof comm systems ever. Its cutting-edge tech was designed to be simple to use, then ruggedized. Enhance your rides with UCLEAR’s patented DynaMESH intercom, powerful music, or crystal clear phone calls on any trail, in any weather, on any helmet.
- USAFE: Crash Sensor & Contact Alert System
- INFINITE-Rider DynaMESH Intercom
- Intercom Distance: Up to 1.2Km (3/4 mile) per person. Infinite group riders & range
- Buttonless control with simple hand gestures
- Motion sensor auto On/Off
- Voice Commands & Voice Prompts
- Battery Life: Up to 18 hours average
- CLEARLink Mobile App & easy wireless firmware updates
- Music sharing, music/intercom overlay, call conferencing, private vs group intercom toggling, and control Apple Siri/Google Voice
- Universal pairing compatibility
- Universal mounting to any style helmet
- Advanced ABF noise cancellation- fully user adjustable
- PULSE PRO 2.0 ultra premium speakers with dual BOOMLESS MEMS mics
UCLEAR Digital controller units are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for two (2) years from the date of original purchase and accessories are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for one (1) year from the date of original purchase. The limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of the product and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent owner. Proof of purchase (dated receipt or credit card statement) must be provided for warranty policy to apply. UCLEAR Digital’s sole obligation in the event of a manufacturer defect within the warranty period is to repair or replace the defective part or product with a comparable part or product at UCLEAR Digital’s discretion. UCLEAR Digital is not be responsible for the failure of the product to perform specified functions, or any other non-conformance caused by, or attributable, to: (A) any misapplication or misuse of the product; (B) failure of customer to adhere to any of UCLEAR Digital’s specifications or instructions; (C) neglect of, abuse of, or accident to the product; or (D) any associated or complimentary equipment or software not furnished by UCLEAR Digital.