- Leather palm for comfort and control and perforated leather on top hand and wrist for excellent levels of breathability
- Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle protection system features dual density polymer mold construction for superior levels of impact and abrasion resistance
- Vented knuckle gusset aids internal airflow for cooling performance
- Synthetic suede side reinforcements on landing zones for abrasion resistance and durability
- Accordion leather stretch inserts on fingers and thumb to increase fit and directional movement and comfort
- Thumb and palm reinforcements constructed from advanced elastomer for a superior grip and movement
Alpinestars guarantees their merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, they will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact the Alpinestars' Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222. -Please be sure to check the fit and sizing of your product before removing tags. Products returned must have all original tags attached. -Unwashed, unworn, unused merchandise may be returned within 30 days after receipt of product for refund (receipt date of products is determined based on tracking provided by shipping carrier) -Alpinestars will not accept merchandise after 30 days. -Product must be returned within 14 days once the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is issued, and must be returned in original packaging with tags. -Shipping charges will only be refunded if the item you have received is incorrect or damaged. -Refund value is determined by the last retail price of the item. -All merchandise sold on sale is final sale, and cannot be returned unless item received is damaged or incorrect. -Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form.